For the last 20 years, Calsoft Labs has been helping software product companies (ISVs) in creating a sustainable competitive advantage by helping them to focus on core product innovation, while we work as an extension of the customer team in supporting product life cycle activities such as:
- Product Development, Sustenance Engineering and QA
- Re-engineering and Migration of the product to latest technology platform(s)
- Mobile enablement
- SaaS & Cloud enablement
Major Areas of Expertise
Calsoft Labs’ Connected Learning Solutions equip learners with smart education technologies thus providing a vibrant, connected learning platform for students, staff and teachers. Our solutions provide creative tools and collaboration technologies along with insightful performance reporting – all on a trusted, familiar IT platform that’s cost-efficient to manage and secure. For more information, please visit http://education.calsoftlabs.com.
Calsoft Labs’ ISV practice leverages its experience of working with leading enterprise software product companies to deliver end-to-end software engineering services as a trusted and reliable engineering partner. Our enterprise transformation services backed by dedicated centers of excellence act as a “nerve center of innovation” and promise exceptional quality and faster time to market to our customers.
Our service offerings include:
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Independent Testing and Validation Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Mobile Enablement Services
- Performance Engineering
- Usability/UX Engineering
Leveraging its strong 20 years of healthcare industry experience, Calsoft Labs specializes in delivering connected healthcare IT solutions across the entire healthcare value chain. Our services are aimed at modernizing and reengineering various healthcare IT systems viz., EHR/EMR, PACS/RIS, Clinical Trials, LIMS, Pharmacy, Genomics, and Physician/Patient Portals. For more information, please visit http://healthcare.calsoftlabs.com.
- Calsoft Labs has been featured in “The 2013 GS 100” for leadership in IT services.
- Calsoft Labs is rated among the Top 10 promising Healthcare solution providers by CIO Review magazine.
- Rated in “Execution Zone” in outsourced software product development, and among the Top 7 players in Computer Peripherals & Storage market in the GSPR 2012 report by Zinnov Management Consulting
- Product engineering partner for 3 of the Top-25 PwC Global 100 Software Leaders, and 4 out of 10 Technology companies that feature in PwC – Global Top 100 Companies by market capitalization.
Calsoft Labs’ mix of domain experience and deep technical expertise helps us in reengineering and ground up development of state-of-the-art software products with complex workflows. Our mature, light-weight processes and custom frameworks for accelerated product development and QA provide much needed business agility, flexibility and innovation capability to software product companies.