Leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting
ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and information systems.
Created 30 years ago and based in more than 25 countries, the Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting.
We work with key actors in the Aeronautics & Space, Defence & Naval, Security, Automotive, Rail, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and Services sectors.
With a financial turnover of more than 2 billion euros we currently have almost 34,000 employees.
- A top-of-the-range engineering level positioning in our clients’ businesses in the fields of outsourced R&D, IT and Networks
- A complete coverage of the business sectors on digital transformation programs and the performance of IS & networks, R&D outsourcing and manufacturing
- Based in the 5 continents with a 60% share of international activity
- Strong profitable and essentially organic growth of more than 15% per year since its creation
- The favorite partner of the world’s largest companies
- A transnational technical organisation capable of delivering the most complex projects and benefiting from the most demanding certifications (CMMI level 3)
- State-of-the-art training centres to develop the skills of our experts and project managers in technical fields
- Engineering centres of excellence around the world
- An efficiency recognized by our customers, thanks to the added value of our consultants
- An HR policy that offers our engineers and consultants the most innovative projects
- A management of career paths and skills with the possibility for our employees to evolve very quickly in technical or management fields
- Proposed geographical and sectoral mobility as well as bridges between all the company’s sectors
- A strong culture of respect and ethics since the company has been founded
- Principles of diversity and professional equality at the heart of the Group’s HR policy
- Employees involved in responsible society and solidarity projects with many partners
- Acknowledged, certified and labelled responsible practices to control environmental impacts, as well as the safety and well-being of our employees.
A COMMITTED GROUP
As an ethical and socially responsible company, our Group has been integrating sustainable development at the heart of its strategy for several years.
Creation of ALTEN
3 engineers with top-ranking higher education, including Simon Azoulay (current President of the Group) found ALTEN.
Initial public offering on the 2nd Paris Stock Exchange.
The Group is the European leader in Engineering and High Technology Consulting.
ALTEN exceeds 1 billion euros in financial turnover and generates 50% of its business abroad.
ALTEN celebrates its 30-year anniversary with 30,000 employees and exceeds €2 billion in financial turnover.