The protection of your personal data is of great importance to the ALTEN Group.
ALTEN takes all necessary precautions to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with regulations.
Below you will find detailed information on the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of this website.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by ALTEN in its capacity as data controller. ALTEN is located at 40, avenue André Morizet 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
The contact details of its personal data protection delegate are as follows: email@example.com
How is your data used?
- Answering and processing your messages for any questions or requests for information,
- To manage your applications and the recruitment process,
- Guarantee the security of our website,
- Understand how users navigate our website, but in a non-personalised way.
Please note that the processing of personal data referred to above is based on ALTEN’s legitimate interests.
Who has access to your data?
The information we collect is intended exclusively for ALTEN’s Communications Department and Human Resources Department.
No personal data concerning you is passed on to third parties.
How long is the data kept?
- For the “Contact” section, as long as it takes to process the request,
- To process your applications and manage the recruitment procedure, 2 years after our last contact with you,
- To guarantee the security of our website, data relating to user accounts is kept for 1 year,
- User browsing data on our website is kept for up to 13 months.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access, modify and delete data concerning you, the right to limit, portability, deletion and opposition for legitimate reasons, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data in the event of your death, which you may exercise by sending an e-mail to ALTEN’s Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), in particular on its website www.cnil.fr.
Changes to the policy
This policy was updated on 10/07/2018.
If this policy is modified or updated, you will be informed by a posting on the site.
ALTEN thanks you for visiting its website!
If you would like to find out more about ALTEN’s vacancies, we invite you to visit our career section by clicking here.